Terms and conditions
Last updated on 25/4/2023 at 2:48 PM
- you assume all the obligations set forth herein
- you are of sufficient legal age and capacity to use the Bot
- you are not under the control of jurisdiction that explicitly prohibits the use of similar bot
- you understand and agree that XUMONEY is experimental Bot and cannot take any responsibility for any financial losses and
you use the Bot at your discretion and under your own responsibility.
- Please note that using XAUMONEY is not: (1) within scope of the jurisdiction of the Financial Ombudsman Service, or (2) subject to protection under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, or (3) within scope of the jurisdiction of, or subject to protection under, either of the schemes referred to in paragraph (1) or (2).
- XAUMONEY : CSC INT, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Switzerland. The company is registered with the Commercial register number CH-100.4.799.917-2. XAUMONEY is also referred to as “we”.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Bot” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
2. Registration and personal account
- If you want to use our Website and Bot, go to our Website xau.money.
- To have initial access to the Bot, you will need to register and create a personal account. You can register using your personal email or your webmail.
- You must protect the login details of your account and keep your password strictly secret. We will assume that all activity from your account is carried out by you or under your supervision.
- You agree to provide up-to-date, accurate and complete information on your account. You agree to keep your personal account information up to date when necessary, so we can contact you if needed.
3. Offers and Prices
- All offers and free trials on the Website are without obligations. However, all offers and free trials are always subject to these Terms.
- Contingent on your jurisdiction, the prices on the Website can be either inclusive or exclusive of taxes and expenses.
- We reserve the right to adjust the prices subject to the digital market conditions. You agree to any price changes that shall take effect immediately.
4. Free Trial
- Upon registration, you may have an option to select a Free Trial whereby you would be entitled to use the Software under a Free Plan for a period of time.
- Some functionalities are subject to limitations during the Free Trial. XAUMONEY reserves the right to amend the structure, length and availability of trading rule options within the Free Trial.
5. Subscription and payment
- You need a Subscription to use the Website and the Bot and its range of functionalities.
- Subscriptions are offered on the basis of your selected plan for a fixed amount per month and/or per year.
- XAUMONEY offers several Subscription plans. Each plan differs in terms of but not limited to, access to trading rules and other relevant options.
- The price of the Subscription will be invoiced automatically every month/year. Possible methods of payment are authorized via Stripe, Coinbase and PayPal and are displayed on the Website and include, for example, credit cards such as Visa or MasterCard.
- By choosing one of the payment options, you grant your permission for us to initiate a payment or a series of payments on your behalf via Stripe, Coinbase and PayPal, which will be marked as a Merchant-Initiated Transaction (MIT) by Stripe. All your payment details will be confidentially secured. Neither XAUMONEY nor Stripe, Coinbase or PayPal will have access to your financial data.
- A monthly subscription will continue for a month-to-month period, unless User cancels the subscription before the end of the term already paid for.
- An annual subscription will automatically be extended after expiration, unless User cancels the subscription before the end of the term already paid for.
- User can cancel the subscription by the end of the term already paid for. The account of the User will remain active for the period that User has already paid for.
- The Data on the User’s account may be subject to deletion after the cancellation of the Subscription or Trial.
- Users have the right to cancel their Subscription, Trial and Account at any time.
- XAUMONEY reserves the right to retain the payments that Users have paid for the amount of time they have selected.
7. Refund Policy
- If the User paid for a chosen subscription plan and has consequently decided to cancel the plan following provisions of Clause 6 above, XAUMONEY reserves the right to allow the User to request a refund during a two week (14 days) period after the subscription start date.
- Following the lapse of two weeks (14 days) after the subscription start date, XAUMONEY reserves its full discretion to refund requested amounts to subscribers who cancelled their subscription plans in accordance with Clause 6 above and have not requested a refund in accordance with Clause 7.1.
- At all times otherwise, XAUMONEY reserves the right to retain the payments that Users have paid for the amount of time they have selected.
8. Disclaimer and representations
- The materials on XAUMONEY's Website are provided on an 'as is' basis. XAUMONEY makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- XAUMONEY does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
9. Accuracy, Completeness
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
10. Third-party links
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.